GS-TD1BUS Price: $1499.95
Find a Dealer
- Printer Friendly Specs 1.18 MB
- Catalog 1.95 MB
- Basic User Guide 5.15 MB
- Easy Start Guide 4.20 MB
- Caution 0.97 MB
- Contact Information 546.72 KB
- Interactive User Guide
- Detailed User Guide 7.70 MB
- USA Today Reviews the GS-TD1
- Camcorderinfo.com: GS-TD1 Review
- Digital Trends: GS-TD1 Review
- Register Hardware: GS-TD1 Review
Register Your ProductRegister Purchased a JVC Consumer
Product in the United States?
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ Find answers to
Everio MediaBrowser 3D (for Windows®) Provided
GS-TD1 comes with high-value PC software that provides everything from viewing, data management, simple editing, as well as easy uploading to YouTube™/Facebook, within a single application.
Data Management and Editing
There’s a variety of functions to let you fully enjoy recorded 3D video/stills. Even more features are anticipated with future upgrades.
Full HD 3D Video
- Disc backup
- Copy back to Everio
- 3D playback on PC*
- Convert to Side-by-Side 3D Video*
- 3D upload to YouTube™*
- 3D Playback on PC
- Disc creation (BD/DVD)
- 3D upload to YouTube™
- Editing (Cutting, Combining, Effects, etc.)
- Editing (Various re-touch functions available)
3D & 2D Disc Creation*
Recordings in the Full HD 3D mode can be burned to a Blu-ray or DVD disc in the format of your choice – Side-by-Side 3D video or Full HD 2D video.
* These functions are available by free update released on June 3rd, 2011.